Ephrem’s Publications is the publication wing of the Ephrem’s Theological Association, Satna. It aims at promoting research in Eastern Ecclesial heritage and popularising eastern ecclesial studies through the publication of books. We list below its recent books.
1. (Bishop) Mattam A. D., Forgotten East: Mission, Liturgy and Spirituality of the Eastern Churches, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna 2001, pp.302, price: Rs 200.00; US$ 20/- ; ISBN: 81-88065-00-5. A remarkable guide to anyone interested in the venerable traditions of the Christian East.
2. Anikuzhikattil Thomas, Jesus Christ the Saviour: Soteriology according to East Syriac Tradition, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna 2002, pp.xvi+392, price: Rs 295.00; US$ 25/- ; ISBN: 81-88065-01-3. A biblico-theological study of the East Syriac soteriology.
3. Thumpanirappel George, Christ in the East Syriac Tradition, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna 2003, pp.xiv-214; price: Rs 195.00; US$ 15/- ; ISBN: 81-88065-02-1.
4. Maniparampil J., ed., Word on the Wayside, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna, pp.xx+232, price: Rs 150.00.
5. Maniyattu Pauly, ed., East Syric Theology: An Introduction, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna 2007, pp. price: Rs 200.00; US$ 20/- ; ISBN: 81-88065-04-8. A study on the theology of the East Syriac Tradition by a group of scholars.
6. Koodapuzha Jose, John Paul II: Prophet of Life, Ephrem’s Publications, Satna, 2009,pp. price: Rs 200.00; US$ 20/-.
Lonappan, MST, Holy Baptism in the Syriac East,
Ephrem Publications,Satna, pages xviii+ 254, Price Rs 200/, €
20/-, ISBN: 978-81-86065-00-6. Theology of Baptism exposed by East
Syrian liturgical and patristic sources.
The book stalls and similar agencies may be given reasonable commission. When the books are sold directly by Ephrem’s publications, a discount not exceeding 25% may be given.
All bank cheques and Demand Drafts should be made in favour of Ephrem’s Publications, Satna. Add Rs 30.00 to all outstation (out of SATNA) cheques and DDs. The M.O. should necessarily indicate the address of the sender and the purpose in the space provided for communication.